So… here are my New Year’s resolutions:
1) be more brave (see previous post)
2) keep seeing beauty, the little detail
3) bring more creativity into work
(my job: lawyer. Specialization: intellectual property law.
And this is where the good things happen:
intellectual property = law + creation = me in my element)
4) continue with this blog / post more regularly
(4 day work week, baby, …. where to find the time…?!
I’ll do my best = promise to myself)
5) stop losing phones…
6) chocolate and wine: enjoy but try not to overdose
7) go with the flow (thanks Rosa for the insight)
8) appreciate all the goods things in life and accept the bad
(cliché – sorry – but has proven to keep me on the happy trail!)
9) eliminate the moth community that has taken over my closet
10) last but not least – go to at least one of the following cities:
Paris (prettiness all over) / Berlin (Lasse & Shino, cool,
Currywurst) / London (Marnix, Kim, Kerry, MORO,
Borough Market) / Stockholm (never been there, ACNE
+ 50 other reasons)
What are yours?